Patterson Harkavy LLP provides high-quality and energetic representation to workers, the injured, and people facing criminal charges in North Carolina. Our attorneys offer decades of experience with focused knowledge in special areas of the law. Contact us online, reach us toll-free at 1 (800) 458-2541, or call one of our four offices.
- Workers’ Compensation — on-the-job accidents
- Occupational diseases — work-related exposure to asbestos and other toxins, cumulative trauma disabilities
- Industrial accidents — third-party liability in workplace injuries
Employment Law and Labor Law
- Employment discrimination — sexual harassment, wrongful termination or retaliation, discrimination because of age, race, sex, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy
- Employment law disputes — wage and hour claims (individual and class action), restrictive covenants, severance
- Labor union activities — consulting and litigation in collective bargaining, strikes, organizing, and grievances
Civil Rights and Criminal Law
- Civil rights violations — unfair government practices in employment, education, housing, lending, health care, voting, imprisonment, and law enforcement
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Mediation and arbitration in employment law, labor law, medical malpractice, and civil litigation
Contact Patterson Harkavy LLP at 1 (800) 458-2541 or call our offices in Raleigh, Chapel Hill or Greensboro.